- First buy a Bible, and read it every day. Start with the
- Find a community of Christians faithful to the Bible
near you. Being a Christian means that you need the
fellowship of other Christians!
- Thank the Lord Jesus for having forgiven you your sins,
for giving you eternal life and for allowing you to be a
child of God!
- Seek Christian baptism at the first opportunity! This is
the will of Jesus.
- Speak to others about your new faith, and testify to it in
- Try, with Jesus' help, to live in accordance with the
commandments of God!
- Speak, i.e. pray to Jesus every day! He hears you! He
cares for you! He hasnpromised!
- Be happy about your new life!
The Bible says:
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to
become the sons of God, even to them that believe on
1 John 1,9:
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful und just to forgive
us our sins, and to cleanse us from all
"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and
thou shalt be saved, ...."
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of
God; Being justified freely by his grace through the
redemption that is in Christ Jesus."